Sunday 30 September 2007

The Weekend Duty

Yesterday my mum was out all day at a meeting for home education and she met the Prime Minister (yes the prime minister!).

I was the 1st one up (I got the remote control so I got to chose the programme!).

When I was done I went to see my nan and watched a programme with her.

Then William came down and had his breakfast and watched the programme with us.

Then Josh of couse.

Later on after lunch I watched batman for 3 hours then I watched a programme called kellys heoros from 5pm to 8pm.

Today I went to my church with my family at 10.30am to 12pm.

My mum and Josh left church before my Dad,William and Me.

When I left the church we found Josh halfway up the street because mum got locked out our house because she didn't have our keys, but Dad did.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Samuel

This is Fiona(of Fiona and Theo). I like the details on your blog and we noticed your shortbread on TV.

Love, Fiona

Wobblymoo said...

Brilliant Samuel, great job you've done here, Ill be back